Stylish as our New York City luxury hotel is, as much thought and care has gone into making The Mark the most relaxing and serene place possible, an oasis of calm in the ever-bustling New York City. This does not stop at the softness of the upholstery, bath linens and luxury bedding. It includes the care taken to make sure that desires big and small can be fulfilled with a touch of the finger.
- The black-and-white marble-sheathed bathrooms evoke Art Deco glamour. They feature deep-soaking tubs, Flemish-made towels and heated towel racks, and polished nickel fittings by the British maker LeFroy Brooks; most offer a separate glass-enclosed shower.
- The private bars in each hotel room feature Sub-Zero refrigeration and black granite bar counters, and can be stocked with a personalized selection of refreshments.
- The lighting, shades, temperature and audio/visual system can all be controlled with a single touch via a Crestron remote touch-screen. They can also be adjusted manually, if desired.
- The beds are custom-made for The Mark, the duvet and pillows are filled with American white goose down, and the linens are by Quagliotti, the renowned Italian textile maker.
- The room service menu, available any hour of the day or night, has been created by Jean-Georges Vongerichten expressly for The Mark’s guests, and includes special en-suite dining table setup, if desired.
- The turn-down service includes a macaron on the first nights stay from famed french macaron maker Laduree and Evian water.