The latest technologies have been seamlessly integrated throughout every room in The Mark to provide guests with the ultimate in audio-visual connectivity at this Manhattan luxury hotel.
- The system features a 32-inch HD LCD flatscreen, and orchestra sound and Blu-Ray DVD
- The system is universally compatible with laptop, smartphone, and MP3-players
- Internet service is provided via Ethernet/dedicated VPN for the ultimate in speed and technology; complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is also available.
- The in-room telephones are NEC 7-inch touch screen via VOIP. A private 212 or 646 direct dial line can be assigned to any hotel guest suite upon request.
- Local New York City cell phones are available for use at the front desk.
- Remote and confidential printing services are available, and include the capability of printing from smartphones and other handheld devices.
- The IT support is provided by iButlers, available to assist via telephone or in the guest room or suite.
- Guests can inquire about the business center at the concierge desk. This service, which is complimentary and is available 24 hours a day, includes facsimile, scanner, office supplies, complimentary local telephone calls, etc.